After you complete your PADI Divemaster Internship there are many opportunities for what you can do next. The first option for many new PADI Divemasters is to work at the place you trained at, or another shop/resort in the region, this work includes:
- Leading underwater tours of certified divers
- Conducting PADI Scuba Reviews
- Assist PADI Instructors during the training sections for any PADI Diver course.
You can also pursue further training to specialize as a:
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Leader
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography Instructor
On top of these opportunities you also have the possibility of becoming a certified PADI Open Water Instructor, so that you can teach courses of your own. This requires that you have had your PADI Open Water certification for at least 6 months and that you’ve finished the PADI Divemaster Course. With so many opportunities out their for Divemasters and Scuba Diving Professionals now is the time to find your Scuba Internship in Thailand and begin the training to become a pro!